Thursday, June 3, 2010

May In Review


So, I didn't get to post anything during May because I was extremely busy. So here's the rundown of what you missed in the life of me:

I was my boyfriend for half the day for my Characterization class. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. Although, in terms of look, I pretty much got that down.

My play for my Directing II class performed and it went swimmingly. Wonderful cast, wonderful classmates, wonderful times...

Spanish final. Esta blech!

My boyfriend graduated. Yay!

I graduated. Yay!

I had a small get together following said graduation. Yay!

I got a pretty new Sony laptop. YAY! (It's so pretty...)

Lots of reading. Finished Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell which is a fantastic book and I highly recommend it, and went on to read The Witches, Changeless (Parasol Protectorate #2), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tuck Everlasting, Astonishing X-Men's Torn and Unstoppable, Leviathan, American Gods, and the fantastic Good Omens.

And since graduation, I've been working, applying for full-time jobs, making my resume pretty and looking for new apartments that me and my little dog can go to. And that, in a nutshell, has been keeping me busy. So hopefully I shall keep on top of the blogging now that yo no hace estudiar por mi clase de espaƱol. Ole! Esta clase iba muy dificil...

By the way, if you want to read some more of my stuff, you can go to the Anomaly Podcast blog for which I'm a staff writer, or visit Associated Content and read an article here or there. Also, if you are a big reader like I'm slowly becoming, friend me on Good Reads and let me know 1) what you're reading and 2) what you think I should read. And with that, I shall end shameless plugging and bid thee adieu.

PS--Finally watched Hamlet with David Tennant and Sir Patrick Stewart. Awesome!

No comments: