Monday, January 14, 2013

Ah, my hibernation has come to an end and it's back to blogging.

I don't know about your 2012, but mine was kind of crappy. Obviously this past year did not read my letter to it entitled Attn: 2012. Or it did and decided to ignore me. Either way, 2012 is a dick.

Then again... it was the year of The Avengers. That was nice. And epic. And nice.


And Les Miserables came out at the end of the year. I don't care if there are people who didn't like it, that movie was magic. MAGIC I SAY.



So those were two nice things.  But that's it.

Oh! and November marked my one year wedding anniversary. Yay, legally binding monogamous commitment!


Three nice things happened. I'm happy for those things.

Otherwise, the anthropomorphized version of 2012 that lives in my brain is a douchebag. Now there's a new tenant called 2013. Let's hope I won't have to make too many renovations after it's lease is up. (I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I just made an analogy of my life to that of an apartment complex.)

No comments: