Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Moving Day

Guess what guys?

WE'RE MOVING!

Surprised? Averse to change? Let me explain.

Blogger (always Blogspot to me) has been a great home to Nerdery and Lifery since the days when I didn't know what to write. But recently, Blogger has been rebelling against me.

More importantly, since I draw silly things, it is bothersome when I try to upload something and get this:

Then the screen will freeze on me. Ask me if I like it? Go ahead, internet, ask me if I like it.

And thus we're moving and the only person who has to do the heavy lifting is me. Except this will be much easier than carrying furniture up to a second floor apartment. Which I am super pleased by.

But I can't let go of Blogger/Blogspot that easily due to nostalgia, so I'm going to leave most of the posts here. I might move some of my favorite posts over to the new place, but if I had to move ALL the posts from the previous two years to the new blog, I would die. (Exaggeration is fun!) Therefore, if you're ever feeling the need to read some of my older stuff, the Blogger version of N&L will still be here for you and I'll link it on the new site too.

So come visit me at my new home via Wordpress!

No comments: