Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'Tis the Season for Bowties and Fezzes...

The following is a transcript of a chat I had with my Maid of Honor on Facebook. We were chatting about the holidays and what not.

Me: All I asked for [this Christmas] was Doctor Who Season 5. I don't think anybody got it for me. >.>

Maid of Honor: oh no seriously?

Me: Yeah. I'm kind of sad.

Maid of Honor: oooooooo...

Me: That's the easiest thing to get me!... Plus a Tardis and a Sonic Screwdriver.

Maid of Honor: hahahaha... is it on sale in stores?

Me: I saw it at a Best Buy and it's on Amazon.

Maid of Honor: ooooooo... party foul

Party foul indeed, Maid of Honor. Party foul indeed.


And then, when the magic day rolled around, and lo and behold...


Thank you, Santa. And to Fiance and Maid of Honor for reminding him.

No comments: