Monday, December 12, 2011

Post-Wedding

So, I got married.



That was fun.

And mentally and emotionally draining. Everyone told me it would be difficult, but no one seemed to emphasize it enough. There was a lot of red wine and ice cream, which is not as enjoyable when you're wailing that the wedding is ruined because one of your DIY invites gave you a paper cut.

I left my wedding day in a haze of exhaustion and excitement... I might have also left it in a straight jacket saying nonsense words. On our honeymoon, Kev set up the main ground rule which was "no internet." While I was able to sneak in one or two Facebook and Twitter updates, I enjoyed my vacation internet free.



Then I came home to my dog, wedding presents, thank you notes, work responsibilities, an apartment in need of cleaning, a bare refrigerator, friends and family asking about the honeymoon, etc.

So I wound up in a traumatized state, staring into the abyss of the internet and ignoring everything else. 



And that is why I've been on the quiet side in terms of blogginess.

By the way, Pinterest? Awesome. It's much better than StumbleUpon... i love the pinterest... obey the pinterest...



You know what? Pin this drawing. See what happens. Then tweet it under #pinterganda. Or #propinganda. Either way, behold the power of the Mighty Pinterest!

No comments: