Friday, September 14, 2012

FAF #2: Talia

Batman: The Animated Series was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. And it celebrated its 20th anniversary this week. So I decided to take to my drawing tablet and make something. No Batman drawings. What? Everything has to be about Batman just because his name's in the title? Fuck that! Instead I chose Talia Al Ghul. I love the women of Batman because they are so interesting, but Talia is my favorite because for the few times you see her in the series, she's so conflicted. And gorgeous. I mean, seriously, she and Selina Kyle in this show are my girl crushes. The rough draft.


The [messy] final draft.


By the way, has anybody tried to do that crazy bang thing that she has? Tried to cover one eye with your hair? I did. And I looked like an idiot. And that's reason #72 why I have a pixie cut.

If you're wondering where FAF (Fan Art Friday) #1 is, check out nerderyandlifery.tumblr.com. Sometimes Blogger is a bit reluctant to post some of my entries. I don't know why...

No comments: